Tuesday Evening Ladies League
Spring is upon us and the 2019 golf season is almost here! The success of last year’s season will guide us into this season. Many things will stay the same, but there are a few changes.
Here’s a recap:
1) MARK YOUR CALENDARS: The Spring Meeting and Captain’s Meeting is April 23 at 5:30pm at Pokegama Grill.
2) Everyone must have a team – if you don’t have one yet, we’ll find you one!
3) Each player must establish a handicap before they can win any points. If you’re new, you can play as a social player until your handicap is established.
4) The rain policy will remain the same: if it is an all-day-rain sort of day, we will make the call by 4pm and notify the league by email and we’ll notify the clubhouse, if it is iffy we will make the call at 5:15pm from the course. Points will only be awarded if golf is played.
5) Teams will be responsible for their own sponsorship of $100.00 per team payable prior to the first night of league play (May 1st).
**League registration and annual spring meeting: April 23, Pokegama Grill 5pm-7pm, food will be provided, drink specials available**
League Play Dates:
April 23: Registration, Spring & Captain’s Meeting
May 1: Team Social Night
July 3: Mid-summer Team Social
Aug 14: Last day of league play, Fall Meeting
Aug 21: Fun Night & Awards
Aug 28: Club Championship at 1pm (Last Tues. of Aug.)
2018 Board Members
President: Katie Glorvigen Tierney
Vice President: Kelly Kirwin
Treasurer: Ashli Glorvigen
Secretary: Missy Kesanen (to be confirmed at meeting)
Annual League Fee
$50.00 per player and $100 sponsorship per team
Can’t make the meeting on April 24th?
Mail in your registration or email Katie Tierney at: