USGA Rules govern all play. Except where local rules prevail.
- Ball drops on green side of hazards on holes #2 and #13.
- Repair ball marks and replace divots.
- Pace of Play: Two hours or less fore each nine. Keep pace.
- Food and Beverages must be purchased in clubhouse.
- Rake bunkers and lay rakes inside bunkers along edge.
- Keep power carts away from greens and tees.
- Coolers available in clubhouse.
- Use sand and seed mix on carts to repair divots
Signs are placed at White course yardage.
• Red Plate = 100 yds
• White Plate = 150 yds
• Blue Plate = 200 yds
Driving Range and Short Game Ranges
Quiet electric golf carts with GPS yardage
Veranda overlooking golf course and Pokegama Lake
Pokegama Grill - Lunch, Dinner, and Special Occasions.